Coccinella 9 C, 200 ml
The aphid is an insect of small size, with long legs and a wide pointed abdomen, has an elongated body. The aphid very quickly adapts to the new habitat and multiplies rapidly. Each female gives birth to about a hundred individuals, which in two weeks reach adulthood. Aphids inhabit young shoots and buds of houseplants, located on the underside of leaves. General condition of plants: elevated temperature is favorable for the development of pests, the plant is weakened, pests multiply en masse. When using the drug pests develop slowly, stop reproduction. The drug is used at the first appearance of the pest, repeated use after 14 days
Permitted for use in organic production
Plant treatment conditions: Apply by fine spraying
Processing: On leaves at emergence of damages
Manufacturer: LLC "Organic Standard", Ukraine
Agriculture with homeopathy!
Methods of treatment
• Naturopathy - treatment with decoctions of plants, powders of plants, animals and mineral salts. Folk medicine.
• Allopathy - treatment with large doses based on natural materials: plant, animal and mineral origin. Aimed at the disease and improving the patient's condition. Based on alcoholic infusions or extracts. The method was developed by Paracelsus, 300 years ago.
• Homeopathy - work with small doses, cooking is based on dilution and intense shaking. Aimed at the patient: elimination of the causes of the disease, improvement of the patient's condition, the method of "vaccination".
Chemotherapy - treatment with large doses, drugs are made synthetically from hydrocarbon compounds. Referral for illness
The founder of homeopathy is Samuel Genemann in 1796, he published this method.
Principles of homeopathy:
• The combination of symptoms: plant vulnerability to disease, nutrient imbalance and pests are the result of several factors.
• Treatment similar: what causes symptoms of disease or imbalance of elements in large doses - is a drug in small doses.
• Minimus maxima (rule of minimum): small doses maximum effect, the use of dilutions of tithes and hundreds, diluted from 6 to 200 times.
• Dynamization of the drug (potentiation principle) mixing / dilution of drugs by the method of intensive shaking.
• The use of homeopathic remedies guarantees non-toxicity, as their method of preparation ensures that the plants will not be contaminated in any way.
• Agrogomeopathy: allows you to influence the biological processes of plants to accelerate or slow down plant growth. Moreover, it can help fight ulcers and diseases, which directly contributes to increased production.
• Reduce the spread of pests, reduce their fertility, affect the physiological processes of pests.
Feature of cooking
• Mother's tincture is usually obtained in a hydro-alcoholic solution of 87%. Dynamization (dissolves) uses 87% alcohol as a solvent, which when applied to the plant will be toxic.
• We use distilled, boiled, tap or irrigation water in the last two dilutions. This helps to ensure no toxicity to the plant.
• The therapeutic effect is due to the original substance of the mother tincture and the dilution process. It also reduces costs.
Homeopathy in the modern sense.
• Homeopathy is the use of nanotechnology for the preparation of medicines.
• Non-synthetic substances - substances derived from minerals, plants or animals.
• Nanotechnologies: manipulation of substances at the atomic, molecular or macromolecular level in the range from 1 to 100 nanometers in order to create materials, devices and systems with fundamentally new properties and functions.
The set of symptoms
1. Soil: acidity, humus supply, available metal impurities, presence and availability of phosphorus, calcium mobility, exposure to calcium, activity of sulfur and other trace elements.Lack or excess of batteries.
2. Climatic conditions: cold winter, cool spring, stagnant water, strong winds, dry winds, frequent thunderstorms, frost, lack of moisture.
3. Weather conditions: increase or decrease of temperature, rains more than 3 days, sharp wind, standing water, water loss, suspended humidity, hail.
4. The state of development of plants: roots, stems, ovaries, fruits.
5. There are rot, swelling, mold, cracks, damage to the epidermis, damage to the surface or blood vessels.
Rules of application.
• Not compatible with chemical treatments.
• Break with chemicals for at least 14 days.
• Manifestations within 48 hours.
• Re-use not earlier than 3 days, drugs are used in half dose.
• Do not mix with other drugs.
• Preventive treatment is carried out during the growing season 3-4 times a week.
• In wet weather, treatment is carried out every three days, 3-4 times.
Storage of drugs
• Store in a warm room, high and low temperatures have a bad effect.
• Protect from direct sunlight.
• Alcohol solutions should be stored for up to 3 years.
• Store aqueous solutions for no more than 6 months.
• Keep away from chemicals that are highly fragrant.
• Keep away from mobile radiation, radio, computers, TVs, refrigerators.