Solid cheese "Ukrainian" organic Organic Milk, 180-230 g
Organic 100% natural cheese.
The uniqueness of Organic Milk cheese is that it is made from unpasteurized milk, just like in the best traditions of cheese making.
The taste is delicate, neutral, without a characteristic odor.
The cheese is delivered vacuum packed.
Mass fraction of fat in dry matter 50%.
Why Organic Milk?
- The first plant in Ukraine for the production of organic products from its own raw materials
- Organic food certified by the Swiss Institute IMO
- 230 days a year grazing on pastures
- 2470 Swiss Simmental cows
- Automated contactless milking and filling
Ingredients: normalized organic cow's milk, calcium chloride, milk-clotting enzyme, ferment of pure cultures of lactic acid bacteria. Suitable for vegetarians (no rennet).
Certification: Organic standard, Euroleaf(meets the standards of the European Union for the production of organic products).
Manufacturer: ORGANIK MILK, Ukraine, Zhytomyr region, Baranovka.