BEES BLOWDER dry Honey, 15 g
BEES BLOWDER dry Honey, 15 g
Bees are the most famous, respected and amazing insects. All their short life they work, giving people such useful and necessary products as honey, pollen, bee bread, propolis, royal jelly, wax. Everyone knows about the benefits of these products. But this is not all that a bee can give a person. "The life of bees is like a magic well: the more you draw from it, the more abundantly it fills with water," wrote the famous Austrian ethologist Karl Frisch, who devoted his life to the study of bees.
Receiving and composition: even after death, the bee continues to benefit humans. The bodies of dead bees, collected in the apiary during the spring revision, are called dead bees. Correctly harvested and dried pomegranate, without mold and foreign smell, is a real pantry of useful chemicals, vitamins and minerals. The body of a honey bee is able to accumulate nutrients that are present in honey, royal jelly, pollen, and wax. In addition, the chitinous cover of bees contains minerals, enzymes, amino acids, melanins and vitamins. The fat of beesworm is superior to fish oil in its healing properties. It contains a more complete complex of polyunsaturated fatty acids, it is more easily absorbed by the body and does not lead to sharp fluctuations in blood sugar levels.
In the bee dead, there are quite large quantities of useful chemicals such as heparin, a substance that prevents blood clotting, and heparoids, which have a positive effect on the circulatory system.
For a long time, man has known the medicinal properties of bee venom - apitoxin. There is even a treatment for stinging bees - apitoxin therapy. But this method is not shown to everyone. Apitoxin therapy is contraindicated for people with diseases of the kidneys, liver, pancreas, diabetes mellitus, as well as for children and the elderly. And here an alternative can be the treatment of bee dead. The healing effect of bee venom is preserved in the podmoredazh after its heat treatment (preparation of decoctions, steams, etc.). If podmore is applied externally together with such active conductors as vegetable oils or honey, then the components of bee venom penetrate deep enough into the skin (better than with a sting). And the most important thing is that the use of bee sting does not give the side effects that are possible with bee sting. Bee venom in it is harmoniously combined with a natural antidote - heparin.
Indications for the use of beesworm:
• cleansing the circulatory system, normalizing blood clotting, improving its microcirculation;
- strengthening the heart muscle, improving the work of the heart;
• vascular diseases (thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, brain damage);
• kidney disease, enuresis;
• cleansing and detoxification of the body;
• autonomic dysfunction, hypertension, atherosclerosis;
• diseases of joints, muscles, skin, gums, teeth;
• problems with memory, vision, hearing, immunodeficiency;
• prostatitis, prostate adenoma;
• rheumatic diseases: osteochondrosis, arthrosis, rheumatism, arthritis, gout;
• restoration of sexual function and sexual activity;
• restoration of thyroid function;
• rehabilitation after chemotherapy and radiation therapy;
• purulent-septic processes;
• neuropsychiatric diseases, epilepsy.
A wide range of preparations is made on the basis of bee podmore: powders, decoctions, tinctures, extracts, steams, ointments. In folk medicine, there are many recipes for their preparation, so it is possible to choose the most suitable one for a particular case. Therefore, having made a decision to buy bee podmor for treatment, it is advisable to consult with your doctor before using the drugs.
Ingredients: bee podmore.
Manufacturer: Med'ok, Kharkiv region.