GREEN TEA WITH CINNAMON organic Natur Boutique, 50 g
Spicy and mouth-watering composition of high mountain green tea and cinnamon.
Natur Boutique tea is produced without the use of synthetic pesticides and mineral fertilizers on the best plantations in the North of Vietnam.
Due to its mountainous origin, Natur Boutique green tea is rich in antioxidants.
The handpicked shamrocks (flushes) are delicately fermented and dried to create a flawless tea with intense flavor and aroma.
Why Natur Boutique Green Tea?
- Organic green tea from Vietnam, Shang Ti variety
- High antioxidant content due to high mountain origin
- As part of the trefoil - flushes
- Hand-picked by local mountain peoples 4 times a year (instead of 8-20)
- Consistent quality in loose and tea bags
Ingredients:organic green tea, organic cinnamon. Does not contain colorants or fragrances.
Useful properties of green tea:
- Increases mental and physical performance.
- Tones up the body.
- It has an antioxidant effect.
- Accelerates metabolic processes, normalizes weight.
- Cinnamon improves mood, has an antiseptic effect and stimulates digestion.
- Rinse a cup or teapot with boiling water
- Brew tea with boiling water
- Insist 3-5 minutes with the lid closed
Manufacturer: pharmaceutical factory FITO PHARMA, Vietnam.
Distributor: Private Enterprise "Victoria", Ukraine, Kiev, st. Magnitogorskaya 1E, +38 044 502 60 36, +38 067 324 84 64.
Certification: Ecocert SA (France), Evrolist (meets the requirements of the European Union for the production of organic products).
How is organic green tea grown? Lao Cai Province. Alpine tea is grown here using organic methods, using compost as fertilizer, biological control, processing with plant extracts based on the leaves of it. Small mountain peoples are engaged in the cultivation of the tea tree, delicately picking by hand only flushes (unblown bud with two upper leaves). After collecting tea leaves, green tea is directly produced: centrifugal twisting, drying and packing in sealed bags.