NATUR Boutique organic BLACK TEA, 50 g
For uncompromising black tea lovers.
The hand-picked shamrocks (flushes) are delicately fermented and dried to create a flawless tea with a mild flavor and aroma.
The place where the tea bush grows: North Vietnam, Lao Cai, Shon La and Yen Bai provinces. Grown without the use of pesticides and mineral fertilizers.
Why Natur Boutique Green Tea?
- Organic green tea from Vietnam, Shang Ti variety
- High antioxidant content due to high mountain origin
- As part of the trefoil - flushes
- Hand-picked by local mountain peoples 4 times a year (instead of 8-20)
- Consistent quality in loose and tea bags
Ingredients: organic black tea. Does not contain colorants or fragrances. Ecocert SA certified.
- Rinse a cup or teapot with boiling water
- Brew tea with boiling water
- Insist 3-5 minutes with the lid closed
Manufacturer: pharmaceutical factory FITO PHARMA, Vietnam.
Distributor: Private Enterprise "Victoria", Ukraine, Kiev, st. Magnitogorskaya 1E, +38 044 502 60 36, +38 067 324 84 64.
Certification: Ecocert SA (France), Evrolist (meets the requirements of the European Union for the production of organic products).
Briefly about Fito Pharma: where they move into the future and respect traditions
Fitopharm Vietnam fito pharma Vietnamese drugs oriental medicine
Visiting Phyto Farm is always intriguing for me. Every time I come here, I am amazed and admire what I see.
FITO PHARMA pharmaceutical factory is very modern, high quality products are the main task. Phyto Pharma meets the international GMP quality standard (good manufacturing practice, strict and prestigious pharmaceutical standard). FITO PHARMA pays close attention to medicinal raw materials: environmentally friendly raw materials are purchased from the best suppliers in Vietnam. For example, the mushroom Lin Chi (Reisha), which uses Phyto Pharma, is also supplied to Japan. Seahorses are bought raw, then dried in the sun. This guarantees high quality and efficiency. All medicinal raw materials are extracted at their own production facilities.
Since 2012, Fito Pharma has launched the FITO PHARMA ORGANIC PROJECT project, which funds the certification of organic farms, and the crops grown are used in the production of various products. This includes the following measures:
1. Certification of fields on which plants are grown without mineral fertilizers and synthetic pesticides in accordance with the requirements of the European Union for the production of organic products (EU Directives 834/2007 and 889/2007)
2. Certification of the shop where products are directly processed, in accordance with the requirements of the European Union for the production of organic products (EU Directives 834/2007 and 889/2007)
3. Annual inspection by the independent certification body Ecocert (France)
Phyto Pharma is moving into the future, but at the same time respects traditions. Stepping over the threshold into the factory, you are immersed in an atmosphere of peace and tranquility. The reason for all the garden, created by the canons of oriental medicine and feng shui. Mountains, water, plants. People working in the factory at lunch eat and relax in the oasis of beauty surrounding the garden factory.
Fito Pharma has established the Fito Museum of Traditional Medicine in Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh City. There are more than 3,000 exhibits from the Stone Age (pharmacy inventory, antique books, medicinal plants, etc.). In the Phytomuseum, the roof smells of the garden, and in the "imperial" cinema, visitors watch a documentary (www.fitomuseum.com.vn).
Read more in our blog