Phytocomplete for CHILDREN - Save 15% Wellness course
- Contains: Baby Vit - 5 packs, Phytocarotene - 1 pack
Allows you to provide your child with a full course of natural vitamins and at the same time save 15%
BABY WIT plant extract fito, 200 ml
Strengthens immunity, increases appetite, improves sleep
An oriental formula designed to promote the health and normal physical and mental development of a child. The extract stabilizes the state of the digestive and nervous systems of the child's body, increases the body's defenses, and is a means of preventing various diseases. The multiplicity of therapeutic and prophylactic effects is provided by a composition of 11 unique oriental fruits and plants. Baby Vit extract does not contain artificial additives, dyes and flavors, is absolutely non-toxic, so it can be used for a long time.
In traditional oriental medicine, the classic formula Baby Vit is used:
· To increase immunity, especially in the spring-winter period;
· As a means of promoting the physical and mental development of the child (strengthens memory);
· As a means that has a beneficial effect on the work of the nervous system (normalizes the processes of excitation and inhibition, relieves excessive excitability, anxiety, tearfulness, improves sleep);
· To normalize food processes, improve appetite and absorption of nutrients, relieve frequent constipation or diarrhea, abdominal pain, colic, bloating;
· As a means of preventing dysbiosis;
· As an absolutely non-toxic means of prevention of helminthic invasion;
· To tone the spleen and increase the amount of hemoglobin in the blood.
Method of administration and dosage: children from 1-3 years old - 1 coffee spoon 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. Children from 3-7 years old - 1 teaspoon 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. Children from 7-15 years old - 1 tablespoon 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
More about phytopreparation Baby Vit
FITOCAROTIN fito, 40 capsules
Natural source of β-carotene (vitamin A) and lycopene for clear vision and healthy skin
Phytocarotene contains an exceptionally rich vitamin A oil of the fruits of Momordika, which grows in the countries of Southeast Asia. The harmonious, nature-created combination of beta-carotene, lycopene, alpha-tocopherol, a number of unsaturated fats and essential trace elements ensures high absorption and thus maximum use.
Momordica oil prevents vitamin deficiency, strengthens the immune system, has an antioxidant effect, improves vision and skin condition.
The beneficial properties of Momordica oil are due to the high content of beta-carotene, which, unlike synthetic, is well absorbed due to the presence of vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) and fats in the oil. The content of beta-carotene in the oil is 190 mg, which is 15 and 68 times more than in carrots and tomatoes, respectively.
Scientists estimate that the majority of the population does not get enough vitamin A from food, or vitamin A is not absorbed. Symptoms of vitamin A deficiency can be dry skin, a small rash on it, hair loss, and blurred vision. Phytocarotene is an excellent natural source of vitamin A, having high bioavailability and excluding the phenomenon of overdose.
Ingredients: oil of fruits of Momordika Kokhinkhinskaya (Gak).
Method of application: adults 2-4 caps. 2 times a day, children 1-2 capsules 2 times a day.
More about phytopreparation Phytocarotene
The pharmaceutical company Fito Pharma, one of the leading manufacturers of herbal medicines for traditional medicine in Vietnam, has established contacts with farmers through the Fito Pharma Organic Project and developed production technologies that have taken herbal medicine to a whole new level.
Fito organic herbal remedies differ in a number of features:
- Medicinal raw materials of organic origin, which means they are grown without the use of mineral fertilizers and synthetic pesticides;
- Excipients in the capsule are selected according to the list of approved substances according to the Ecocert standard;
- The capsule itself is a vegetarian product, since it is not made from gelatin, but from cellulose (hydroxymethylcellulose);
- High quality of products is ensured by the standard for the production of pharmaceuticals - GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice);
- The organic status of the products is confirmed by the French certification body Ecocert.
How is organic aloe vera grown?
Binh Chan District (a suburb of Ho Chi Minh). Madame Fong's family farm features a beautiful landscape with an abundance of water, flowers and greenery. A variety of crops are grown, such as ginger, peanuts, lemongrass, pineapple, turmeric, orthosiphon, aloe vera, etc. Vermiculture is used, fertilization with ash from rice bran, plant extracts for plant protection.
Fito Pharma at a glance: where they move into the future and honor traditions
A visit to Phyto Pharma is always intriguing for me. Every time I come here, I am surprised and admired what I see.
The pharmaceutical factory FITO PHARMA is very modern, high quality of products is the main task. Fito Pharma meets the international GMP quality standard (Good Manufacturing Practice, Strict and Prestigious Pharmaceutical Standard). FITO PHARMA is attentive to medicinal raw materials: environmentally friendly raw materials are purchased from the best suppliers in Vietnam. For example, the Lin Chi (Reishi) mushroom that Phyto Pharma uses is also exported to Japan. Seahorses are purchased raw and then sun-dried. This guarantees high quality and efficiency. All medicinal raw materials are extracted at our own production facilities.
Since 2012, Fito Pharma has launched the FITO PHARMA ORGANIC PROJECT project, which finances the certification of organic farms, and the grown crops are used in the production of a variety of products. This includes the following activities:
1. Certification of fields where plants are grown without mineral fertilizers and synthetic pesticides in accordance with the requirements of the European Union for the production of organic products (EU Directives 834/2007 and 889/2007)
2. Certification of the workshop where the products are directly processed in accordance with the requirements of the European Union for the production of organic products (EU Directives 834/2007 and 889/2007)
3. Annual inspection by an independent certification body Ecocert (France)
Fito Pharma moves into the future, but at the same time respects traditions. Having crossed the threshold into the territory of the factory, you are immersed in an atmosphere of tranquility and tranquility. The reason for this is the garden, created according to the canons of oriental medicine and Feng Shui. Mountains, water, plants. The factory workers eat and relax at lunchtime in the oasis of beauty that surrounds the factory.
Fito Pharma has established the Fito Museum in Ho Chi Minh City. There are more than 3000 exhibits dating back to the Stone Age (pharmaceutical inventory, old books, medicinal plants, etc.). In the Phytomuseum, there is a fragrant garden on the roof, and in the "imperial" cinema, visitors watch a documentary (www.fitomuseum.com.vn).
Read the continuation in our blog