Phytoconcentrate BEES DEATH Honey, 50 g
Tincture of bee dead bees is made from healthy bees that died naturally in the apiary. Such bees are called dead bees. For the preparation of the tincture, exclusively fresh, clean and dry, odorless and mildewless podmor are used. The tincture is made by infusing the crushed podmore in 40% alcohol solution.
Chitin (chitosan) is the main active ingredient of the beesworm. On an industrial scale, chitosan is obtained from sea shells, while bee podmore is unique in its properties.
The preparation of the tincture of bee podmore includes, in addition to chitosan, melanin complexes, heparoids, amino acids, peptides, bee venom, etc. The presence of at least 27 elements in the body of bees: Ag, Al, As, B, Ba, Be, Ca, Cr , Cu, Fe, Ga, Ka, Mg, Mn, Mo, Na, Ni, P, Pb, Si, Sn, Sr, Ti, U, V, Zn and Zr. When crushing and extracting dead bees, a significant part of these minerals goes into the extract.
In biomedicine, the antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral properties of chitosan are used.
Chitosan has the following effects on the human body:
- Removes excess fats and cholesterol from the body;
- Prevents atherosclerosis, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, relieves discomfort in the heart;
- Reduces the load on the liver;
- Regulates the acidity of gastric juice, prevents the development of stomach ulcers;
- Normalizes microflora and cleanses the intestines;
- Has antitoxic effect - binds and removes toxic elements and intestinal toxins;
- Acts as a radioprotector - binds and removes radioactive isotopes;
- Has an immunostimulating effect - stimulates a number of functions of the immune system;
- Increases the body's resistance to infections;
- Acts as an antioxidant - neutralizes toxic peroxide compounds and slows down the aging process of the body. This allows it to be used to treat cancer;
- Possesses antibacterial and antiviral effects - inhibits the activity of a number of microorganisms;
- Has a regenerating effect - stimulates the healing of wounds, ulcers and burns without scarring. When applied to a wound, it has a hemostatic and analgesic effect;
- Acts as a preventive measure against the risk of developing diabetes;
- Strengthens the intra-intestinal synthesis of vitamins B1, B2, B3, PP and folic acid, the activity of the thyroid gland.
Preparations of bee podmore have blood-purifying, anti-inflammatory properties, have a detrimental effect on streptococci, mycoplasma, ureaplasma, lamblia and other parasites. They are able to stabilize blood pressure, have a healing effect on blood, blood vessels and are useful in the treatment of varicose veins, thrombophlebitis and cerebral vessels, and are also recommended for the prevention of dementia in the elderly. Elderly people should buy a tincture of bee podmore to increase vitality and prevent age-related diseases.
Podmore is used in the treatment of mastitis and panaritium, for joint pain and prostate adenoma, impotence, infertility, cystitis, pyelonephritis, glomerulonephritis and frigidity.
Preparations of bee podmore restore biological balance by cleansing the body and regulating metabolic processes, which leads to the normalization of weight.
These drugs have a wide spectrum of action, while their main property is to increase immunity. Podmore, purifying and rejuvenating the blood, cleanses the entire body, increasing the body's resistance to adverse external influences.
There were no undesirable side effects of Podmore's tincture. Valuable qualities of podmore tincture are the absence of toxicity, high efficiency, absence of pharmacological and medical risk; compatibility when used with pharmaceuticals and storage stability (up to 5 years).
The course of administration: take a tincture of podmore inside, 15-20 drops 2-3 times a day for 1-2 months. Reception is carried out in courses, with a break of 1.5-2 months.
Elderly people: the tincture is prescribed at the rate of 1 drop per year of life per day for 6-12 months.
Application for cleansing the body: take the number of drops of alcoholic tincture, equal to the number of years of life, dividing them into two parts, 2 times a day immediately after meals in a small amount of water for a month. Repeat the course every six months.
Application for cleansing the liver from lamblia: take an alcoholic tincture of podmore, 20-30 drops (no more!) After meals for a month.
Ingredients: tincture of bee podmore - liquid from light brown to dark brown with a characteristic bee aroma. Fallout of natural sediment is allowed. It is recommended to shake the tincture before use.
Ingredients: alcoholic tincture of beesworm.
Manufacturer: Med'ok, Kharkiv region.