A very handy device for preparing coffee in any conditions. Fits most cups.
Vietnamese coffee is one of those types of coffee preparation that every coffee drink lover should try. Plus, it's very easy!
To do this, you will need:
- a set for making coffee, consisting of a filter, a wringer, a lid.
- Natur Boutique-Vicofi coffee (Vicofi)
- condensed milk
- ice (optional)
Vietnamese coffee preparation method:
- Add 2-4 tablespoons of condensed milk to a glass. The more condensed milk, the sweeter the coffee will be.
- Place the filter on the glass, put 2-3 tablespoons of ground coffee in the filter, flatten, cover with a wringer and pour in some hot water (slightly below the boiling point) to moisten the coffee. The more coffee you add and press tighter, the stronger the coffee will be.
- Wait 30-40 seconds.
- Top up the remaining hot water up to the filter limit and close the lid.
- Leave for a few minutes until the finished coffee has completely drained through the filter into the glass. Watch the coffee drip down. This usually takes 4-5 minutes. If the coffee drips too quickly, press the spin again. If, on the contrary, the dripping is longer than 5 minutes, then, most likely, you pressed the spin too tight.
- Remove the filter from the glass and stir the coffee.
- Vietnamese coffee can be served hot or cold by adding ice. For a hot drink, while the coffee drips down, dip the glass into another larger glass with hot water.
In case you want cold coffee, it is best to pour the prepared and mixed coffee into another glass with ice.