Promotes the elimination of toxins, supports the functions of the liver, gallbladder and kidneys, lowers cholesterol, improves digestion and skin condition.
For a long time in the East, the Artichoke served to restore the function of the liver and kidneys. This is the best way to stimulate the bile formation process and improve the quality of bile. Increases the protective function of the liver: has an anti-allergic, antitoxic effect. It has anti-inflammatory, mild diuretic and laxative effects.
Composition: leaves and stems of artichoke - 20%, artichoke flowers - 80%.
The greatest medicinal value of the bioactive substances of the phytotea Artichoke is cinnarin, which helps to reduce the production of cholesterol in the liver and at the same time to process the already formed cholesterol into bile acids. As a consequence and effects: lowering blood cholesterol, cleansing the liver, improving digestion. The pheno acids contained in the herbal tea Artichoke activate the formation of bile (increase up to 4 times), increase the amount of urea that is excreted from the body, and regulate the function of the thyroid gland. Tea Artichoke, due to the content of active substances, weakens the toxic effect on the liver of medications, salts of heavy metals, alcohol and drugs. Artichoke inflorescences are a natural source of fructooligosaccharides. With their participation, a high content of bifidum bacteria in the lower gastrointestinal tract is provided, which in turn limit the reproduction of pathogenic and putrefactive bacteria.
In traditional oriental medicine, the classic recipe of herbal tea ARTISHOK is used:
- to restore, cleanse and maintain the liver, as well as the gallbladder and biliary tract, including with various poisoning;
- to restore, cleanse and maintain the kidneys and urinary tract;
- to improve the work of the gastrointestinal tract with bloating, constipation, difficult digestion of fatty and "heavy" food;
- to improve the condition of the skin (neurodermatitis, rash, itching, seizures);
- as a means for a comprehensive cleaning of the body, normalizing metabolic processes and helping to reduce excess body weight.
Mode of application:
As a diet drink: brew 1 packet of herbal tea.
For therapeutic purposes: 1-2 packets of herbal tea 2-3 times a day 15-30 minutes before meals. Course 20 days.
The course of admission is 20 days.
Dietary supplement. It is not a drug.
It is recommended to combine the use of Artichoke tea:
- a group of drugs GEPATOCLIN to increase the efficiency of liver cleansing;
- FITOLITON group herbal tea to increase the efficiency of kidney cleaning;
- FITOCLIN capsules for weight loss;
- capsules of TURMERIC to improve digestion.
Manufacturer: pharmaceutical factory FITO PHARMA, Vietnam.
Distributor: Private Enterprise "Victoria", Ukraine, Kiev, st. Magnitogorskaya 1E, +38 044 502 60 36, +38 067 324 84 64.
Pharmacist-consultant, manager of work with doctors: +38 097 256 00 81 firstname.lastname@example.org
PHITO TEA ARTISHOCK - PURITY AND POWER OF YOUR LIVER
DIGEST "HEPATOCLIN - LIVER HEALTH" (phytopreparations, clinical trials, recommendations of a doctor of oriental medicine)
DIGEST "FITOLITON - KIDNEY HEALTH" (Phytopreparations, reviews, clinical studies, recommendations of a doctor of oriental medicine)
DIGEST "BABY WIT - HEALTHY CHILD" (phytopreparations for children, reviews, clinical trials, recommendations of a doctor of oriental medicine)