Momordica harantia (bitter melon, bitter gourd) resembles an unusual cucumber.
Traditionally used in Asian countries for food, and in Vietnam it is also popular in the form of tea (gohyah tea).
Fito Pharma specialists have developed a tea from 100% momordica with a rich and pure taste.
- Beneficial for diabetes - lowers glucose and cholesterol levels
- Has an insulin-like effect - protects against insulin resistance and increased blood glucose levels
- Removes toxins from the liver and intestines
- Improves Digestion & Aids Weight Loss
- Anti-inflammatory effect of gastritis and colitis
- Antiparasitic action
Ingredients: 100% bitter melon (Momordica charantia). Without GMO.
Method of preparation: Pour boiling water over 1 filter bag and leave for 3-4 minutes.
Dietary supplement. It is not a drug.
Contraindications: Not recommended for use in case of individual sensitivity to the components of the product, pregnant women, mothers. Store in a dry place. Series, date of packaging and expiration date are indicated on the packaging.
Manufacturer: pharmaceutical factory FITO PHARMA, Vietnam.
Distributor: Private Enterprise "Victoria", Ukraine, Kiev, st. Magnitogorskaya 1E, +38 044 502 60 36, +38 067 324 84 64.
Pharmacist-consultant, manager of work with doctors: +38 097 256 00 81 email@example.com
Certification: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).