Essential oil CEDAR ATLASSIC Organic Absolute Aromas, 10 ml
As one of the most masculine oils, cedarwood oil is often used in cosmetics for men.
Great for relieving nervous tension, toning the kidneys and relieving back pain.
Extraction method: steam distillation of wood.
Main therapeutic properties: anti-rheumatic, sedative, antiparasitic, anti-catarrhal, lymphatic drainage, antiseptic, astringent.
Contraindications: Non-toxic when used in recommended doses.
Oil appearance: yellow-orange.
One of the best adaptogens for all occasions. You can use someone who is exposed to meteorological influences to adapt when moving.
· Has an antiseptic and tonic effect.
· Relieves nervous tension.
· It is successfully used for colds and broncho-pulmonary diseases.
· Improves the condition of oily skin, helps with acne and dandruff, effectively against cellulite.
· Rejuvenates, improves skin elasticity.
It goes well with most wood oils, as well as mint, rosemary, bergamot.
Usage: dissolve 3-5 drops in 10 ml of base oil.
Ingredients: 100% cedarwood oil (undiluted, natural, organic).
Country of origin: France.
Caution: Do not ingest, do not apply undiluted to the skin, keep away from children and eyes.
Manufacturer: Absolute Aromas, UK.
Certification: Soil Association (UK).