Recommended for high blood pressure, edema, furunculosis, as an antipyretic, antiallergic agent. Helps with headaches.
Chrysanthemum herbal tea has the ability to dilate coronary arteries, improve coronary blood flow, eliminate symptoms of hypertensive type of vegetative-vascular dystonia, relieve pain and tension in muscles, including the heart muscle. It is advisable to use in the mild phase of cardiovascular diseases.
Ingredients: Chrysanthemum flowers, Sophora flowers, Licorice root.
In the Eastern countries, Chrysanthemum is used for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, for the normalization of arterial, intracranial and ocular pressure, for eye diseases, incl. inflammation, with visual fatigue and impaired color perception, ringing in the ears and fainting. Effectively manifests itself as an antipyretic and detoxifying agent for common colds and fevers. It is prescribed for skin diseases associated with liver pollution, alcoholism, exudative diathesis, abscesses, carbuncles, etc. It is also used as a gastric and lung choleretic agent, which reduces hepatic activity.
Sophora has the ability to seal the walls, restore the elasticity of blood vessels, reduce their fragility, including capillary ones, remove organic deposits from their walls, and improve the absorption of ascorbic acid. Therefore, Sophora is of great importance for the treatment and prevention of various disorders of the cardiovascular system: hypertension, atherosclerosis, thrombophlebitis, angina pectoris, diabetes mellitus.
- In traditional oriental medicine, the classic recipe CHRISANTEM is used for prophylaxis and as an adjuvant to therapy:
- hypertension, vegetative-vascular dystonia, arrhythmias;
- increased intraocular pressure, headache, migraine and dizziness associated with impaired cerebral vascular permeability, increased mental stress and nervousness;
- as an antipyretic, anti-inflammatory and detoxifying agent for colds and skin rashes;
- as an anti-inflammatory and vision-improving agent for inflammation of the cornea, lacrimation, cramps and pain in the eyes.
Dosage and administration: 1-2 sachets 2-3 times a day 15-20 minutes before meals. The course of admission is 30 days.
Dietary supplement. It is not a drug.
It is recommended to combine:
- with FITOLINCHI group and SOFORA herbal tea to strengthen the cardiovascular system;
- with capsules FITOCEREBRALISIN in violation of the permeability of the vessels of the brain;
- with herbal tea SOFORA and OPHTHALMOVIT capsules for eye inflammation;
- with herbal tea SOPHORA, balms ELEPHANT RED, ELEPHANT GREEN and FITOPULMIN for colds.
Manufacturer: pharmaceutical factory FITO PHARMA, Vietnam.
Distributor: Private Enterprise "Victoria", Ukraine, Kiev, st. Magnitogorskaya 1E, +38 044 502 60 36, +38 067 324 84 64.
Pharmacist-consultant, manager for work with doctors: +38 097 256 00 81 email@example.com
CHRISANTEMA - A RELIABLE PROTECTOR AGAINST HYPERTENSION
DIGEST "HEPATOCLIN - LIVER HEALTH" (phytopreparations, clinical trials, recommendations of a doctor of oriental medicine)
DIGEST "PHYTOTHERAPY FOR COLD" (phytopreparations, recommendations of a doctor of oriental medicine, clinical trials)
DIGEST "PHYTOCEREBRALYSIN - CLEAR MENT" (phytopreparations for blood vessels, clinical trials, recommendations from a doctor of oriental medicine)