Sofora phytotea fito rutin, hemorrhoids, varicose veins
Due to the high content of the antioxidant rutin, tea strengthens blood vessels and is useful for varicose veins, hemorrhoids, nosebleeds.
The uniqueness of SOFORA tea lies in its many beneficial properties for the body, primarily in a pronounced strengthening effect on peripheral and coronary vessels, which allows, by strengthening the vascular wall, to prevent thrombus formation, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, etc. The accompanying healing effects of the composition include a laxative, cleansing "cooling".
Ingredients: Sophora leaves, Cassia Thor seeds, Gutunia herb, Licorice root.
Packaging: 20 filter bags
The most valuable biologically active substance of Japanese Sophora is rutin. It has the ability to seal the walls, restore the elasticity of blood vessels, reduce their fragility, including capillary ones, remove organic deposits from their walls, and improve the absorption of ascorbic acid. In addition, Sophora has anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, wound healing effects, accelerates tissue regeneration, cleanses the blood and improves immunity.
Cassia and Gutunia improve the nutrition of the retina, relieve visual fatigue, are used to treat myopia, as a means of increasing visual acuity, the tone of the eye muscles in various diseases of the visual analyzer, including inflammatory. In addition, they act as a mild laxative, which is important for hemorrhoids.
Licorice acts as an activator of the action of all components.
In traditional oriental medicine, the classic SOFORA recipe is used for prophylaxis and as an adjuvant in therapy:
- pre - and post-infarction, pre and post-stroke conditions, ischemic heart disease, arrhythmias, as a vaso-strengthening and mild antihypertensive agent;
- varicose veins, thrombophlebitis, hemorrhoids, nosebleeds, as a capillary strengthening and anti-inflammatory agent;
- high blood and intraocular pressure, headache and dizziness;
- colds as an antipyretic, anti-inflammatory and diuretic agent;
- eye diseases as an anti-inflammatory and vision-improving agent.
Dosage and administration: 1-2 sachets 2 times a day 15-20 minutes before meals.
Dietary supplement. It is not a drug.
The course of admission is 14-20 days.
It is recommended to combine:
- with FITOLINCHI group and CHRISANTEMA herbal tea to strengthen the cardiovascular system;
- with capsules ARTICHOK, TURMERIC and GINGER to lower cholesterol:
- with herbal tea CHRISANTEMA and capsules OFTHALMOVIT, FITOCAROTIN for eye inflammation;
- with herbal tea CHRYSANTHEMA, balms ELEPHANT RED, ELEPHANT GREEN and FITOPULMIN for colds.
Manufacturer: pharmaceutical factory FITO PHARMA, Vietnam.
Distributor: Private Enterprise "Victoria", Ukraine, Kiev, st. Magnitogorskaya 1E, +38 044 502 60 36, +38 067 324 84 64.
Pharmacist-consultant, manager for work with doctors: +38 097 256 00 81 email@example.com
SOFORA - YOUR RENEWED VESSELS
DIGEST "BABY WIT - HEALTHY CHILD" (phytopreparations for children, reviews, clinical trials, recommendations of a doctor of oriental medicine)
DIGEST "PHYTOCEREBRALYSIN - CLEAR MENT" (phytopreparations for blood vessels, clinical trials, recommendations from a doctor of oriental medicine)